October 19,2007 Eastbound Transatlantic QM2

dianancolin

We are booked on this crossing to Southampton returning after 5 days visiting relations in UK on Jewel of the Seas. Trying the new Brittannia Club class.

Already a large CC group on the Jewel - anyone on the QM2 for that crossing?

• 1 month later...

I am also booked on the October 19th eastbound transatlantic crossing of the QM2 and also on the return October 25th westbound transatlantic crossing of the QM2.I was originally going to do this in July but something just came up that made me postpone it to October.I just hope that nothing happens to make me postpone the October crossings. Regards Cedric1902 (Jerry is my real name)

Hello Everyone

I too am booked on the Oct 19 crossing!!! I love this ship but have not done a crossing on her. This has been a dream of mine. I love Cunard and the history of the great liners.

Mikelan6 I see you live in Aventura. We love to visit Ft. Lauderdale and stay at the Westin Diplomat and the Aventura Mall when we are in Florida.

We are staying in London 4 days after we get off the ship

Cant wail

Hey, we are beginning to be a group! Wonderful! I was beginning to think we were the only passengers on this crossing!

Our itinerary is looking a little strange as we will be in Tampa immediately before the cruise so our trip will be to drive to Newark (stay there at either the Marriott at the airport or a Residence Inn close by) and visit New York for a couple of days. Join QM2 then spend 5 days visiting brothers in England before returning on Jewel of the Seas to Fort Lauderdale. Fly up to Newark, recover car and drive home to Canada for Christmas (and some business).

Plan is to drive back after Christmas to Tampa before flying out to LA to pick up Oceania Regatta for Panama Cruise - I wonder if we have the time (and the $$) to stop off in Vegas for a couple of days en route?

Life is just too short to do everything but we are trying!:cool:

Diana

I know what you mean by life being too short, but it is fun to try to do it all!!

We started the year off by doing back to back cruises on Century and Queen Mary 2. Next month we are heading to San Juan and then sailing the Caribbean and Bermuda on Empress of the Seas and then QM2 in Oct.

We were fortunate enough to be see the QE2 in Ft. Lauderdale with us this past January.

Have a great weekend.

Rick

• 1 month later...

Since it is now about a little more than 5 months from now we will be boarding the QM2 for this transatlantic crossing why not start a roll call of who will be aboard the QM2 for the 10/19/07 crossing. I guess I'll do it. Regards Cedric1902 (Jerry is my real name)

So far for the 10/19/07 QM2 transatlantic crossing we have aboard the QM2 Diana & Colin,mikelan6,LM1,rchambon and myself Cedric1902.Anyone else aboard the QM2 on 10/19/07? Regards Cedric1902(Jerry is my real name)

Archived