short review of ecstasy

kerrirn1962

Just got back from Feb 1 sailing: 4 day Ecstasy cruise to Cozumel. We have been on vacations all over the world from the budget variety to top of the line trips like a Viking River Cruise of the Rhine. For fun, relaxation and the best excursion we have ever experienced, the very budget Ecstasy cruise can't be beat. The guests were laid back and out for a good time. I have never laughed and enjoyed myself so much for so little. The ship is in great shape. The service was excellent and the food super. Nachi Cocom is heaven on earth. What more can you ask for? We were on the Zuiderdam in her first year of service and thought we would be spoiled for a newer, larger ship. Not at all!!! I'm already thinking about the next opportunity to get back on the Ecstasy.

Come with me on the March 1st cruise...it'll be my sixth on the Ecstasy!

Glad you had a great time! :)

You lucky girl!!! I love the crowd that I sailed with and wondered if that is the usual "personality" of that particular boat. It was great and I may see you onboard some day!!

Archived