?'s about CCL’s Miracle suites

logcabin

I have a few quick questions about CCL’s Miracle suites.

Background: This will be our 7th cruise (one a year). We started off 7 years ago on CCL. And, although we loved the cruise, were not impressed with CCL at the time. Since then we sailed RCCL and NCL. Last several cruises were in suites on NCL Dawn and Spirit, which we greatly enjoyed.

I’m thinking about giving CCL another chance this summer. I am debating getting a category 11 or 12 suite. We want the one with the AFT wrap balcony (any suggestions here?) Anyway, on NCL you get all sorts of extra “suite perks”. So, here are my questions from those who have sailed on the Miracle in a suite.

Do you get any extra “suite perks”?

Is the room service menu different then the regular room service menu? Example, can we get a hot breakfast delivered in the morning?

Can you get dinner delivered any nights?

Does CCL offer tables for 2 in the main dinning rooms?

Are these suites worth the extra money in your opinion?

Any photos, tours, etc you can steer me towards will be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

You do get VIP Boarding, but otherwise there are not any other perks to being in a suite.

I stayed in the Miracle aft suite with wraparound balcony. It was great. We used the balcony a lot. And for us, that style suite worked out really great because it has the seperate bedroom with sleeping couch in the sitting room. Since I didn't have anyone to bring, I shared my parent's suite, so I had my own little area. If I came in late, they had their door closed, so I didn't worry about waking them up. I'm assuming you are just two people, so it might not be as much of an issue.

There are tables for two in Bacchus dining room.

The room service menu (same for suites as for regular rooms) is a limited selection. I never ordered from it, so I don't remember specifically what it had, a lot of sandwiches I think. The breakfast is continental only. I ate at Bacchus or on the Lido deck for every meal.

Thanks for the info. My wife and I cruise to relax. We really do not partake in onboard activities. So, the cabin and especially the balcony are important to us. We spend a lot of time lounging on the balcony. Also, we really do prefer to eat dinner alone at a table for 2. I'm glad this could be doable.

Any other info out there or photos, etc.

Thanks for your help.

We think the wraps are the only suites worth the money...

But, they are also the best cabins on the ships.

Here is one pic, explore the album for more wrap pics.

There are many two-tops in the dining room, just ask.

Make sure you have an actual deck chair or two - there's plenty of room for two of them.

Enjoy!

Actually I did take a couple of pictures of the inside of the suite, just of the sitting area portion, not the bedroom. I didn't post them on my Flickr, though. And now I'm at work, and the pics are at home. But I can try to get them up later.

Archived