AC Penthouse Sun?

cruise vs work/

Does anyone have any pictures or information on the AC Penthouses on the Sun? Which deck is preferable, 8, 9 or 10? Thank you.

We were on deck 10 AC Penthouse , the reason we chose AC was to see the Panama Canal from the stern of the ship. It is a great suite with separate Lounge and Bedroom, Spa Bath with ( L'Occitane ) Bath Amenities. Concierge Service, Butler, DVD & CD player, DVD & CD Library, Alarm Clock, Bathroom Scale, Bath Robes ( upgraded ), Complimentary pressing for Formal Night, Feather Pillows, Full Breakfast Menu, Turn down food Amenity-Formal Night and In-Suite Dining. VIP Disembarkation, we were invited twice to a Cocktail Party hosted by Captain Michael Hilden but missed both. You will enjoy as we did and if you feel like it take your Tux .

:) :)

Does anyone have any pictures or information on the AC Penthouses on the Sun? Which deck is preferable, 8, 9 or 10? Thank you.

Just to add Champagne one Bottle, Floral Arrangement, Hors D'oeuvres, Fruit Basket and one Bottle of Spring Water all on Embarkation. Enjoy!

:) :)

We have sailed the sun twice, both in AC aft siutes. You will love them.

We prefer deck 9 . this way you have suites above and below( sound). We where on deck 8 once , very nice, But a little noise from the stardust below in the evening ( Very little , would book again).

Id post pics but I dont know how:rolleyes: . E-mail me and I will send you what I have.. mpk218@aol.com

MPK

Archived