Owner's Suite on Majesty to Bermuda

nhfyrman

Was thinking of taking the wife and two daughters back to Bermuda in 2008 from Boston on the Majesty. Have decided if we are going to do it, we will di it in style (provided of course the ship still goes to Bermuda). We were thinking of the owner's suite for the 4 of us, but I have no idea what is included or what to expect travelling like that. Any help would be appreciated as I want to try to make this the family vacation we will always talk about.

We got an incredible deal on the owner's suite for our Majesty cruise in June (just the two of us). We received treats in our room every day, concierge (Karin -- a sweetheart!), butler room service menu (but no butlers on the Majesty -- room service will bring you whatever you want), three bottles of liquor, unlimited soda and water. The bathroom with tub/shower was very nice. Huge walk in closet in MBR. Daughters would sleep on pull out in living area, which has a large L-shaped sofa and big coffee table, two chairs by the window, and a dining table and four chairs. There's a bi-fold door that separates the MBR from living area (but you have to go through MBR to get to the bathroom and closet). It was a very nice room, and we were very happy with it. HOWEVER, we did get an AMAZING Deal (I think they made a mistake on the on-line pricing -- it was $400 less per person than an AB, and only $400 more than we paid for our superior ocean view -- that's for two!). That would be the only way I'd book the OS again. Look at what it will cost you for either the OS or two superior OV or a superior OV and inside -- if two cabins will be less $, then that's what I'd go with (especially since you have two daughters -- you'll need that extra bathroom!).:D

Whatever you decide, I'm sure you'll love the Majesty! We do!;)

Archived