Princess Cay vs. Coco Cay (RCI)

GldnRm01

My wife and i love Princess, however, when it comes to the Private Island experience we wish Princess would take their game up a notch or two. At Coco Cay with Royal Carribean they offer Jet Ski's, Para Sailing, Scuba Diving and more. Anyone out there that has been to both islands know what i'm talking about?

We went to Princess Cays about 6 years ago and they had jet skis then. Shame they don't have them now. Perhaps it was a safety thing.:rolleyes:

Are jet skis those very noisy things? I could sure do without that all day, or am I thinking of something else you ride in the water?

Karen

Been to both in the past 6 months and I have to say much prefer Coco Cay even though much prefer Princess over RCI! :rolleyes: Had been to Princess Cays recently but not Coco Cay for probably 8-9 years..They had a lot of hammocks in shady areas and a lot hammocks (more than Princess)... Loved "Walker's Beach".. nice quiet place to meander the beach or sit away from crowds... water park is great for kids.

The best part (almost) was watching one of the resident (loud) roosters enjoying a glass of rum punch (seriously... it was a riot)..

Not sure the food is any different between the two = we enjoyed both but I do give an edge to the Coco Loco.. a really really good "sneak up on you" drink:eek:

I muchmuchmuch prefer Coco to Labadee

Archived