10-14-07 Mariner

snowbird1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I am traveling with my mom but I can't access our M&M my computer locks up. Let me know where the meet and mingle will be. We are going to Disney for three days prior to cruise.

Denise,

Good to see someone else going. If you have a chance jump over to the Meet and Mingle RCCL boards and look under Mariner for our sailing. We have an outstanding group. Here is the link to it: Can you access it?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=380965

Now there is also an official RCCL Meet & Mingle registration site where you can register and will get an invite to the party. There is a link to that on the CC page. We have a lot of people signed up and it would be great to have you and your mom. Is this the place your computer locks up? We actually may not know the exact location for some time maybe even the cruise but I am sure there will also be a gathering of some sort the day we sail.

• 1 month later...

Hi Vince,

I still can not get on our roll call it tells me I have a stack flow error. I am off on the Emerald princess in a few weeks so I am pretty excited about that. If you have any tips to get me on the roll call that would be great. I see you head out on a cruise soon have a great time.

Hi Vince,

I still can not get on our roll call it tells me I have a stack flow error. I am off on the Emerald princess in a few weeks so I am pretty excited about that. If you have any tips to get me on the roll call that would be great. I see you head out on a cruise soon have a great time.

Denise,

Are you talking about the registering part with the RCCL meet and mingle or the actually Meet and Mingle thread? It is strange that that can post here and not on the other thread?

Vince

I agree I just tried again I can get on any other thread just not that one. Oh well if you check in here once in awhile keep me posted. You leave for a cruise soon as do I Have a safe and magical voyage. I love Europe staying in Tuscany for a week after my cruise. A three week vacation is a rare occurance it will feel so good to leave it all behind.

Oh by way of introduction I am Denise and I live in the Minneapolis area.

I agree I just tried again I can get on any other thread just not that one. Oh well if you check in here once in awhile keep me posted. You leave for a cruise soon as do I Have a safe and magical voyage. I love Europe staying in Tuscany for a week after my cruise. A three week vacation is a rare occurance it will feel so good to leave it all behind.

Oh by way of introduction I am Denise and I live in the Minneapolis area.

Denise

I will also be in Europe for almost 3 weeks, first stop is London. Ok, so you just can't get to the M&M thread, right? Were you able to actually go to the RCCL M&M registration and register for the M&M? You will need a booking number and of course your name to register. BTW, by some chance are you using AOL as your browser? If you are, try minimizing is and opening up Explorer for your browser and see if you can get to the link that way. Have fun on your trip as well. I will drop in here from time to time but hope you can figure out what the problem is.

... I can't access our M&M my computer locks up...
... I still can not get on our roll call it tells me I have a stack flow error...
... I just tried again I can get on any other thread just not that one...

Denise,

Perhaps your browser has stored a corrupt or incomplete file from Cruise Critic?

The following steps should start you off with a clean slate. Clearing your cookies may help too, but then you will have to re-log in to all sites where you have a cookie.

• Log out of Cruise Critic
  • Clear your browser cache (On Internet Explorer, click Tools, then Internet Options to clear your Temporary Internet files, then History, then click OK)
  • Shut down your 'puter the normal way
  • Wait a bit & hope it worked
  • Re-boot your 'puter
  • Log back into Cruise Critic and be sure to check the box that says "Remember me"

Also, you can click Contact Us for instructions in sending an e-mail to boards@cruisecritic.com re:Technical Assistance for Message Boards. Be sure to mention your user name and a history of the problem.

082502btw_prv.gif, all e-mails are answered in the order received. With 268,647 members as I type this reply and e-mails being sent 24/7, please be patient for your reply.

I sincerely hope this will help your situation.

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

• 1 month later...
Hi Vince,

Denise,

Did you ever have any luck signing up for the M&M? Perhaps the ideas that Host Kat had worked for you? If you can please join us for the 10-14-07 Meet and Mingle section on this board, we have a great group. Here is the link again.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=380965&page=104

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Vince Never had any luck but I did sign up for the M&M party. Keep me posted if I need anything special. Had a great Med cruise on the Emerald Princess looking forward to the Mariner next. How was your European adventure? Hope you had a great time.

Hey Vince Never had any luck but I did sign up for the M&M party. Keep me posted if I need anything special. Had a great Med cruise on the Emerald Princess looking forward to the Mariner next. How was your European adventure? Hope you had a great time.

Denise,

Glad your Med cruise went well and my Europe trip was outstanding. I had a great time and wouldn't mind going back someday. I still can not understand why you can't get to our Meet and Mingle board, have you tried doing so on another computer? Good to see you were able to sign up for the actual M&M. I know a good number of the people from the board are meeting the night before sailing for drinks and dinner at a place called Fishlips. I plan on being there as well. There is also a large group signed up for 2nd seating together as well. In St. Maarten some of use are doing the America's Cup which is a lot of fun.

• 4 weeks later...

I will be in Disney for four days prior Fishlips is a funn place enjoy. We Have second seating so that will be fun. One of my friends from Florida decided to join us with a friend so now there are four of us. I am making no plans for the ports as I have been to these ports many times. I may just stay on the ship for the whole week, less shopping danger that way.

I will be in Disney for four days prior Fishlips is a funn place enjoy. We Have second seating so that will be fun. One of my friends from Florida decided to join us with a friend so now there are four of us. I am making no plans for the ports as I have been to these ports many times. I may just stay on the ship for the whole week, less shopping danger that way.

I am planning on going to St. Johns while in St. Thomas and them maybe to the Tram for a Bushwacker or 2. In St. Maarten I am doing the America's Cup and then some shopping for a few items. We are in both ports longer than normal which is good especially since I want to go to St. Johns. Good to hear you have some more friends going as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Vince any New News for any meet and greets? My tickets arrived and I am feeling ready to get away!!! I have a quick weekend in Ca next week and then countdown to Mariner.

I think I mentioned to you that my friend Pam from Florida and one of her workmates are going. I am so excited I love my Mom but some late night friends will be cool. Who are you traveling with? Would you like to try and hook up for a cocktail one Eve? Keep me posted on any late breaking events...Thank you! Denise

Hey Vince any New News for any meet and greets? My tickets arrived and I am feeling ready to get away!!! I have a quick weekend in Ca next week and then countdown to Mariner.

I think I mentioned to you that my friend Pam from Florida and one of her workmates are going. I am so excited I love my Mom but some late night friends will be cool. Who are you traveling with? Would you like to try and hook up for a cocktail one Eve? Keep me posted on any late breaking events...Thank you! Denise

Denise,

I posted the question on the board and the thought is that the M&M will be on Tuesday at either 11 am or 1pm. You should receive something in your cabin if you registered. If you didn't register we will find a way to let you know. It should be nice to travel with friends; I usually have a very hard time every getting anyone to go and get tired of asking. I am traveling Single on this cruise. It would be great to meet up with you and your friends for a cocktail on the ship. BTW, I think a lot of the group from the board is meeting once we get on the ship and I can let you know of the time once it is set in stone and where. They are planning a pub crawl where you play pocker and get a card in each bar. Of course you do not have to drink if youn don't want. The evening before sailing a lot of the group is meeting at a place called Fishlips for dinner and drinks. So far everyone seems to be kind of doing various things in the ports and I already know exactly what I am doing already.

I have not received my cruise doc yet so no dance for me yet, should be here shortly according to my TA.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Vince.

Would love to meet up for a cold one somewhere on the ship. Let me know, you can pick the spot! Take care hope all is going well. Crunch time as I have been away so much this year. I need to put in some major hours prior to leaving.

Hey Vince.

Would love to meet up for a cold one somewhere on the ship. Let me know, you can pick the spot! Take care hope all is going well. Crunch time as I have been away so much this year. I need to put in some major hours prior to leaving.

Denise that will be just fine. A bunch of us from the board are meeting at one of the bars up top (Mast Bar I think) on the ship before sailing if you and your friends want to join. I can get the name of it and by the way, I need to give you JB's website which has all the information about folks on the BB. Are you interested in it. I still can't understand why you can't see the M&M thread we have going.

Archived