Anybody have any pics of the CROWN?

jayz

Pics of rooms, balconies, etc

So far I've booked aft B748,(baja) might switch to Caribe as balconies are slightly larger.

B748 is an aft balcony and is a great place to be. B750 and B751 have a huge beam which makes the balcony less usable, but your balcony is very nice. The only problem with an aft balcony on the Crown Princess is that it is a long walk to many things, still I would book B748 if I were you. Caribe balconies are big, but I am not sure they are bigger then the aft balconys.

Here is a link to my webshots site, the last 4 albums were taken on our Crown Princess cruise: http://community.webshots.com/user/kjmullen_1

sue

Pics of rooms, balconies, etc

So far I've booked aft B748,(baja) might switch to Caribe as balconies are slightly larger.

B748 is an aft balcony and is a great place to be. B750 and B751 have a huge beam which makes the balcony less usable, but your balcony is very nice. The only problem with an aft balcony on the Crown Princess is that it is a long walk to many things, still I would book B748 if I were you. Caribe balconies are big, but I am not sure they are bigger then the aft balconys.

Here is a link to my webshots site, the last 4 albums were taken on our Crown Princess cruise: http://community.webshots.com/user/kjmullen_1

sue

Archived