Can You Bring Your Own Golf Clubs

Guest POOR TIGER

Guest POOR TIGER

:) Taking The Majesty For The Second Time (first Time Back In 1998) And This Time My Daughter And Husband And Two Grand Children Are Coming Along. My Question Is ----can We Take Our Golf Clubs With Us Since We Are Going To Golf In Bermuda

Yes you can, I only have experience in Hawaii amd Mexico however I assume its the same on all NCL ships. The only difficulty is it can be tough getting on and off tenders but all in all its quite worth it. My last cruise NCL said they would charge a $40.00 storage/valet fee but they never did and let me keep the clubs in our stateroom, you may wish to pay the fee if you need the space. In general why spend all the money on a golf getaway and be frustrated using somebody elses clubs! Go ahead and take-em!

:) Taking The Majesty For The Second Time (first Time Back In 1998) And This Time My Daughter And Husband And Two Grand Children Are Coming Along. My Question Is ----can We Take Our Golf Clubs With Us Since We Are Going To Golf In Bermuda

The last time we took the Majesty to Bermuda, I took my clubs. I kept them in the room and slid them under the bed to store them. I had to take them out of the travel bag so they would fit under the bed, and I don't have a large "Professional" style bag, but they did fit. Since you will tie up to a pier, it is easy to carry the clubs off and on again in Bermuda.

Archived