RCL Doubles Earnings

cei3

how many people actually USED that hand cream? I'd have to think a major portion of it was either being wasted (half empty bottle thrown out) or taken home...

Personally, I have sensative skin, and would be hard pressed to use the hand cream found on the ship... or in the hotel for that matter. Same goes for the shampoo & conditioner. Most women I know can't use "just any old" product on their hair.

I agree, it's great in a pinch. I remember booking into a hotel one time and read a sign posted in the lobby that said something to the effect of, "if you forgot it, just ask and we'll provide it!" Toothbrush, paste, razor, shampoo... I think it would be cost effective to make these items available upon request, but otherwise, I think they are a waste and do not miss them.

JMHO

sorry for straying

A

I remember being shocked when I read about how much money Disney saved by putting shampoo at their All Star Resorts in the containers attached to the wall, instead of in little bottles on the counter.

just4kixx]how many people actually USED that hand cream? I'd have to think a major portion of it was either being wasted (half empty bottle thrown out) or taken home...

I loved the bottled lotion which was provided when we were in a Jr. Suite on the Rhapsody and brought the bottle home with me (there was only a little of it left). Wish they would provide it in all cabins. I do tend to use my own hair products.

Archived