Roll Call: Atlantis Liberty 1/19/08

gfromftlaud

Carlos and Michael reporting in thanks to a nice email from Jim and Terri.

We are very much looking forward to the cruise (our third Atlantis).

We haven't booked any excursions yet, thinking about Blackbeard's Castle, but other than that, we might just take it easy and not do anything structured this year.

We are also going light on the costumes this year and only getting something simple for the Undersea Party and the White Party and just recycling for the Dog Tag Tea Dance, the Beach Ball Tea Dance, and the 70's Disco Tea Dance (our favorite).

I was thinking about booking the Zip line however, when I went on the RCI site it said "book onboard" so I guess it's already closed.

I'm getting more excited by the day. My husband couldn't believe it was already next week (I'm doing most of the planning for this vacation) and I've been getting the stuff ready.

I was getting nervous because we got snow yesterday and the flights to Miami were cancelled AND we're supposed to be getting more snow or rain on Friday when we fly out so my fingers are crossed.

I'm hoping we don't have to scramble and have to reschedule.

Hey boston, someone on another thread mentioned that "On Air", the bar on the deck 3 next to Studio B is the sports bar that televises events. Don't know for a fact, but sounds pomising.

Anyway, good luck with the weather up there...can't believe we are only 3 days away now...

just so that I make the ship.

Anyway, our flight out is at 11 on Friday morning. I should know early that morning if the flight is cancelled and I'm read to load up the car and drive!

Thanks gfromftlaud, on the Serenade last year there was a sports bar too but they changed it for the week to show old TV shows (golden girls, etc..) while I'm one to LOVe Showtunes I'm much rather watch the game for a couple of hours or so. The only thing is that I think it might conflict with the Dog Tag T.

No. And, it doesn't help that I have the ***** site up and am watching Liberty head to Cozumel for it's final stop before picking us up. Luckily only 1 day of work left for me since Friday is the flight to Miami. Have safe trips to the ship y'all!

Archived