Anyone return from STAR 2/10?

Oppgaard

We leave on the STAR 2/18 and was wondering if anyone just returned yesterday and what they thought of the cruise. Also, we would like to know who the CD was.

Thanks.

My parents just got back. They are in Vegas for a couple days before they return home. I'm sure she'll be on the boards once they get back. They loved the cruise. They loved the ports and the food on the ship. They had very few negative things to say. I'll ask who the CD was.

Archie Archbold was the CD and will still be on board until his vacation in June. He's awesome and high energy.

This was the last week for the show troupe that had been on board for the last 12 months. They were awesome, as well.

The cruise was great. It's still cool and windy from LA to San Diego but the seas aren't rough. Just take something warm and comfy for the first and last day of travel.

This was our first cruise and we were very impressed with NCL and the staff on the Star. Looking for another cruise soon...it's just too darn cold in Ohio! And the poor NY folks...get outta Dodge and head for the Mexican Riviera...

Archived