Good spots for Meet & Greets on Crown...

Canuck Cruzer

Our roll call just started talking about where we could meet on our first sea day.

You veteran Crown cruisers...if you met, where did you meet? Was it a good spot?

We were kind of thinking of the Outrigger, aft. Is this is a good spot? I remember on the Grand, there seemed to be more room back there than say the Calypso. Then again, I could be all wrong. My wife seems to think that a lot! ;)

If you have enough people and feel a room would be best, you can email Princess and they will set up a room for you guys to use.

If the Crown is like the Caribbean Princess, the Outrigger bar area is good for a small group of up to 20. However, if you run into the problem we did, i.e. rain, it is not the place to meet. The Skywalker Lounge is open during the day, but you would have to bring your refreshments with you but would be dry if it were to rain.

In retro, I believe that you should contact Princess and let them reserve a room for you guys to meet.

Pooh

Just an FYI......on our Crown voyage, Princess supplied a bartender and waiter, along with dry snacks (pretzels and such), for our Skywalker's Lounge meet and greet. It does have to be arranged in advance...via e-mail....with Princess. (I think we needed 25 people in order to reserve.) Ours was the first sea day, 10:00 am, and it would not have open *for service* otherwise.

Archived