Ok, if you can't dive with Diving with Alison?

cruzegirl

who would you use?? I was booked with her to dive in Cozumel in April. But all the clients she had booked have canceled. And it's not cost effective to go out with one diver. Any ideas? I'll be on the Coral Princess and have no idea who Princess uses for their dive shop in Cozumel.....

who would you use?? I was booked with her to dive in Cozumel in April. But all the clients she had booked have canceled. And it's not cost effective to go out with one diver. Any ideas? I'll be on the Coral Princess and have no idea who Princess uses for their dive shop in Cozumel.....

We had the opposite problem, Allison was booked up when we were going to be there next week. So we are going with Eagle Ray Divers. We haven't used them before, but I dont think my wife would book someone unless she heard lots of good things about them. (she's quite thorough when scheduling our cruise activities.:) )

I would go with Eagle Ray Divers. The boats are not the most modern uptodate dive boats I have been on, but they are clean and well run and Chellie at Eagle Ray will make sure you have the best possible trip.

Mike

I second Eagle Ray Divers. I dove with them, a couple of years ago, and can highly recommend! You won't be disappointed.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the dive info... I will be checking out the Eagle Ray divers and the Blue Xtsea diving.... The review was good....

I found out the divers didn't cancel with Alison but they changed their dive times to the afternoon....

Wendy,

is your husband a nurse?? Me too.... Labor & Delivery....

Yup, that's my sweetie. He did his LPN, then bridged to RN.

He works for our local hospital, usually either night charge, or day charge or step-down in Med/Surg II, and sometimes down in the CCU/ICU.

Labor and delivery is a great area - down here in Florida, a lot of hospitals no longer deliver as we can't get doctors.

Wendy

Ok, it's all worked out.. Woo hoo.... Double checked the itinerary and the day changed.... So I can dive with Alison... Excellent.... But thanks for the info. everyone....

Wendy,

your hubby did what I did.... Did my LVN/LPN first then RN. One of my friends that used to work out here is now in Florida... Can't remember the city. It's a little one... Didn't know you were having the Dr. problem in Florida.. But I know it's happening in many cities as the Malpractice premiums are out of this world due to sue happy people....

Archived