Parking-Port Everglades Midport Parking Garage

bb2810

We have not sailed from Port Everglades in 4 years. We have never in the past had difficulty parking in the Midport Parking Garage across from Passenger Terminal #25. Ships are getting larger though.

We are sailing on the Maasdam on a Monday in March and fear the garage could be full from the weekend departures. Does anyone have recent experience with finding spaces at the Midport Parking Garage?

Thanks,

Bruce O'Dea

Bradenton, Fl.

We have driven to ports twice. I have never seen an overwhelming number of vehicles to make me afraid of not having a park. A lot of passengers fly, so they have no vehicle to park... leaving plenty of space for folks like you and me!!! (I just wish I were in Florida to avoid that long drive to get there! The economical cars don't have as much leg room.)

Don't know how the gargage is at the port but you could also look into Park 'n Fly (www.parknfly.com) It is very close to the port and provide you shuttle service to and from. The website can give you the daily fee.

We live in Fort Lauderdale and use it all the time for air travel and once a cruise. We find it very convenient.

• 10 years later...
having sailed out of P-E about 25 times.. have never had a problem parking at that particular garage .. even during the busy Christmas-New Years Holiday cruise weeks

This has been my experience as well. On 12/27/16, after entering the garage, I was surprised to find the number of spaces available and found one that was close to the East side elevators.

Just a word of advice to relieve anxiety: try to arrive at the port in late morning, trying to time it between when the previous guests will have disembarked and left and before the majority of the embarking guests have arrived. I've found the 10:45-11:30 time frame to be good.