Two-Day Port Stay

Shorview75

I think you just have to be back on the ship before it departs. No curfew that I know of (unless your parents are with you ;)). But then I haven't actually been in that situation before. Hopefully someone who has will give you a more definitive answer.

We are considering a 5-day Bermuda cruise and I see that the ship stays in port overnight. Do they require that passengers come aboard at a certain time that night, even though the ship isn't going anywhere?

Thank You.

I would think not. You just need to be onboard before they sailaway.

I did this cruise in September and as the others have said there is no specific time to be back the first night, but of course the second day you have to be back by sailaway.

This was the first time we ever overnighted at a port and it was really nice to have the second day to do the things we didn't have time for the first.

If you would like click on the link in my signature for pictures of the ship and the island.

We did the Restless Native Catamaran tour and I would highly reccommend it if you like to snorkel.

We are considering a 5-day Bermuda cruise and I see that the ship stays in port overnight. Do they require that passengers come aboard at a certain time that night, even though the ship isn't going anywhere?

Thank You.

I've done two 7 night voyages to Bermuda; there were no restrictions on leaving the ship or being back onboard in the evenings, except of course, on the day that the ship sailed home.

If you are considering booking with RCL, I believe that your options for a 5 night voyage are the Explorer and the Grandeur, both of which overnight at King's Wharf. You might also want to take a look at the Empress of the Seas, which has a couple of a six night voyages that berth in both Hamilton (for 2 nights) and St. George (for 5-6 hours). In Hamilton, you dock right downtown, which puts you in a central location with lots of activity options. Hamilton also offers easy access to the ferry/bus service to visit other parts of the island. If this option interests you, be sure to check for residency and senior rates (if you qualify); I booked this itinerary a few weeks ago and saved $600 dollars off of the standard rate.

Archived