Price Reductions/Cabin Upgrades

CML13

Hi, All

I'm new to cruising, and recently placed a deposit on the Glory sailing in August 2007. I've read various threads on getting OBC or upgrades for price reductions, but am still confused. It looks like you can't get these on one-day sales? Should I just keep checking the price periodically and see if it gets lower? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Chris:)

Hello, my DW and I are booked April 21st on the GLORY 7-day Western cruise. The price has come down since we booked, so I called Carnival today. The PVP I talked with was very nice, and gave DW and I each a $50.00 on-board credit AND upgraded us. We went from 8A balcony on Upper deck to 8B balcony on Empress Deck. We also got a more favorable location mid ship. It is always best to ask.

Best regards,

I had my first experience with trying my luck at this today. I went to a site that I had heard had good deals. We had a 8A on the Legend for 850 w/ military discount. The site had the same cabin for 742, I called my PVP who gave me the # to their CS dept. The lady I spoke with told me that they only price match within so many days of booking and basically stated OBC are difficult to get. I almost hung up but asked her if she would call Carnival and she agreed. They never asked me what site I saw the lower price on and today Carnivals price was much higher than we paid. Carnival came back with a 235.00 OBC for us. It was definintely worth the call :)

Archived