M class cabin 7080

sgrissom

Can't find the old post about good and bad cabins!

Anybody ever stayed in this cabin? It looks like it has a significantly larger balcony than the other 2B's. It's on a corner and the balcony's kind of triangular. Anyone with first hand experience?

Thanks,

Sally

We have 7080 and the one above it 8046, booked for our Mille cruise in June 2005. Someone on the board was nice enough to send me pictures of these cabins (these are from the Infinity which is a sister ship to the Millennium)

Infinity1.jpg

Infinity3.jpg

I haven't been able to find out a lot about these cabins, but it seems that they do have larger balconies, they do allow a nice view of the aft, and that there is an advantage of less wind while the ship is moving. The only disadvantage I have heard is that they are perhaps less private as they face the balconies behind you. This would seem to be true of the pointed area (the extended part). I can't see that it's much of a disadvantage. :D

We are very excited about these cabins. :)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you :D We have booked that cabin as well but haven't seen it -- the pictures are wonderful. Our friends booked the same cabin on the other side of the ship based on what we did so I was hoping to hear positive things about them.

We have 7080 and the one above it 8046, booked for our Mille cruise in June 2005. Someone on the board was nice enough to send me pictures of these cabins (these are from the Infinity which is a sister ship to the Millennium)

Hey, they look familiar ;)

Yes, it was Cruise Junky who sent those great pictures to me!! :D

I should have credited them to you, but I didn't know if you would want your name used or not!

They are such great pictures, I so much appreciate your taking the time to send them to me!! I hope you don't mind my sharing them. :)

Great photos Cruise Junky and thanks for posting them Desertbelle. We're booked in a cabin with a standard balcony and it's great to see a clear picture to get the size.

From the photos, looks to me like the people in 8046 were caught in the act of helping themselves to one of the pool lounge chairs. I can just imagine them sneaking it up the rear staircase in the middle of the night!!

In the 2004 brochure 8046 shows as a 1A (think it's CC in 2005). Just suspicious because all the adjacent suites have only chairs. Still think the lounger police should be called in to investigate!;)

Sally,

You're in luck! We are booked for this cabin on the Millie for 11/21. We had the same question from looking at the deck plans and a hint from another post on this board, so we called Celebrity and asked....they didn't know either, but offerred to email the ship and have someone actually measure it. Received an email response with the actual dimentions...it is bigger. Go for it!

Good luck

Archived