Cinnamon Bay or Trunk Bay

mjea35

I am deciding between Cinnamon Bay and Trunk Bay. Is one more beautiful or have more to do than the other? I am travelling with three children, so we need the basic amenities and activities. Thanks! Smiling Jamie

My family camped at Cinnamon for 10 days a few years ago. It was one of best vacation ever:o. It is much less crowded than Truck bay which is also so Beauitful. They do have a Resturant & a place to rent things for the kids. We just loved the beach. You will love either just wanted to give you my input!! Enjoy.

We had a day in St. Thomas last year on our Celebrity Millenium cruise. Spent the time traveling over to St. John and relaxing and snorkeling at Cinnamon Bay. Purposely chose Cinnamon because we wanted less people. The cruise ship excursions to St. John take you to Trunk Bay....more people. Either way, both beaches are breathtakingly beautiful. Be sure to bring your camera!

remember to check cruisecal.com to see how many ships are in port - if there is only one of two then Trunk bay will hardly have any people there - We went to trunk bay last year and it was great hardly anyone there. (two ships in port)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived