If A Cruise Is No Longer On Royal Carribean's Site

Hi all,

My question is if a cruise is no longer on Royal carribean's site does that mean the cruise is sold out?

Crusin 04

Ann25

Fanrtasy 1992

Brilliance of the seas 2003

Explorer of the seas 2004

Well, here's a definite maybe... :rolleyes:

Our sailing next May disappeared. At first we were told there was a partial charter in the works, and when the details were worked out the sailing would reappear. It ended up being a complete ship charter and we were bumped.

I would get in touch with your TA and ask him/her to check on it for you. Good luck!

Chris

My January 9th ,2005 sailing thru the Panama Canal on the Legend has stopped showing up - I've heard it is probably sold out. What happened when they bumped you from a cruise? Did they offer you another cruise at reduced prices?

Our Dec. 4, 2004 cruise is off the list but we know for certian it is sold out. Several of the people on our thread are TA's and have been so informed.

Guess I need to make final payment to be sure they do not sell my cabin out from under me.

Stan

What happened when they bumped you from a cruise? Did they offer you another cruise at reduced prices?

They offered us 3 cruises for our original price on different ships and with different itineraries that left the same weekend, plus an onboard credit and the airline change fee if we had needed that. However, those options were not acceptable, as we had booked specifically for the original itinerary. Our TA was able to negotiate with RCCL and get us the next sailing with our desired itinerary at our original price. :)

Chris

Archived