Charging for Johny Rockets

Well, Martino, say what you will, but the all inclusive nature of cruises is one reason I (and I assume many others) enjoy cruising. I don't consider hamburgers "free" -- I consider them paid for as part of the cost of the cruise. As RCCL keeps adding more and more extra expenses and decreasing significantly the amount and quality of the inclusives, my interest in cruising decreasing accordingly. And, much like Parnami, I think it's getting harder and harder to recommend an RCCL cruise in good conscience to friends who've never cruised.

I sometimes wonder why people defend RCCL so vehemently on these boards. It's much like the DIS boards -- say anything negative and people flame you. It's like they're in favor of the big, faceless corporation and I don't know why. What do you people get out of defending RCCL? Are they paying you to do it?

And, may I say that I consider Parnami to be an influential person on these boards and in the cruise industry generally. I have followed his posts, websites, etc. anonymously for several years and really enjoy them. When Parnami speaks, if RCCL is smart, they'll listen!!!

Are people who work for RCCL allowed to post on the boards? How about TAs?

I see so many post where people just defend the cruise lines no matter what. And they usually do it in an mean, nasty manner.

I was wondering the same thing.. but I figgured if someone was complaining it was my job to answer it :) hehe

Do you ever have anythig nice to say?

Archived