Enchantment questions..

trish2375

Hi, my family and I went on EnOS last summer for our familyvacation. DH and DD's 13 and 10 (last summer ages). We had a blast. We were struck by the absolute beauty of the ship. It was our first cruise and We were amazed at how huge the ship was since it is considered one of the smaller ships in the fleet. Food was fabulous!!! I always ate in the dining room. The only time I went to the buffet was at boarding, it was ok. All the food in the dining room was wonderful. We even canceled our reservation in supper club since the food was so good. Our waiters were Nilesh and Rodney and they were great too. The pool parties were always fun, the midnight buffet was great. The adult comedian was very funny. The newlywed game was hilarious. The atrium was gorgeous! In Belize, if you go there, we took the Belize best by Boat snorkel trip with shoretrips.com and it was the highlight of the cruise. I have a review of it on Shore trips and on this site under Destinations. I also reviewed the cruise on this site. Just search for posts with my sign in name and you should find it! Have fun. I can guarantee you'll have fun.:) . We brought lanyards with the plastic covers for our sea pass cards and everyone was jealous. Definately go to Walmart and get some for a couple bucks. so convenient. You can ask for all alcoholic bevs to be served in regular vs souvnier glasses and save a couple bucks, otherwise all the drinks you get will be in souvenir glasses so take them home with you.:) Hope this helps!!!:)

Archived