Special Thanks to Seabourn Nail!

Daneite

Hi Marja,

Just a little thank you to you and Rene for our welcome letter that was in our suite when we embarked in LA. It was a lovely gesture and much appreciated!

We had a wonderful cruise and met up with old friends and made new friends. We also met up with Martha's John Black, who was a lovely man but did not know which topic to choose in the final round of trivia! Que sera sera!

Kathryn & Brian

Kathryn,

I'm so happy you met my J.B.~~~he's a hootand a holler! And I'm sure you enjoyed my good friends, Rico and Kari~~~We'll all be together merry making in Ft. Lauderdale before our Crossing~~~~

I heard your L.A.-Ft. Laud was a barrel of fun!

Happy Sailing:p

Martita B.

Thank you Kathryn and Brian, you made my night just before I go to bed, I needed a nice compliment after a very difficult day. . . . . .

And you know (or. . . . .?) that wasn´t even the nice letter I already made at home, but was thrown away the night before we disembarked.

I´m glad you enjoyed your cruise. We are only three weeks away (I hope) from our next Seabourn cruise. It will be wonderful to see quite a lot of familiar faces, but you two will surely be missed. If all goes well, we´ll see you in November, won´t we? All the best for now!

Archived