Liquor Store onboard Century?

ddrv1212

Is there a store onboard the Century to purchase liquor to consume in your cabin? I've looked through the Bon Voyage packages and none of those choices appeal to me. I'm really looking for an Irish Cream to bring for my morning cofee? Does Century allow you to buy a bottle onboard to keep in their cabin?

If such a place does exist, what are the prices for bottles?

Thanks for your help!:o

Is there a store onboard the Century to purchase liquor to consume in your cabin? I've looked through the Bon Voyage packages and none of those choices appeal to me. I'm really looking for an Irish Cream to bring for my morning cofee? Does Century allow you to buy a bottle onboard to keep in their cabin?

If such a place does exist, what are the prices for bottles?

Thanks for your help!:o

I don't know about Century, but I am sure that there would be one. Galaxy, her sister ship, has one. You could always do like many of the other cruisers and stick it in your checked badge heavily padded and sealed:eek: .

ddrv, Yes there is the shop to buy on the Century but supposedly you are only allowed to purchase with the liquor being delivered to the cabin on the last evening for you to take home. It sometimes depends who the salesperson is. Some will just tell you to take it to your cabin, some will say, bring your own bag and take it to the cabin, and some will say absolutely not.

Since you just want Baileys for your morning coffee, you might consider bringing on minibottles of Baileys to add to your coffee. You could distribute them thruout your luggage. At least you would be guranteed your morning pleasure. :)

just got off the century Saturday morning. Definitely a liquor store on board. I did see cartons being sealed with tape. Not sure if they let these people take the boxes back to their rooms or only let them pick up the boxes at the end of the cruise. Lots of Baileys, vodka and cheap Marlboros (2 cartons for 39.00). Great food and service on the ship. I'm sure you'll enjoy

Every ship is different.On Constellation we were able to take sample shots of anything in the store just like its done in the carribean.On the Infinity i was able to have a bottle delivered to my cabin.It seems that X is a bit more relaxed with its liquor policy as compared to other cruise lines.I make it a habit to ask the salesperson when nobody else is in the store weather i can get a bottle for my cabin.Its been 50/50 so far.

Archived