Noordam Quad Cabin pictures needed

Mjjpower

We are sailing on the Noordam in August to Alaska. I would LOVE to see a picture of what a verandah quad cabin looks like. I know they have the queen/love seat, but where is the berth? I've searched and searched but can't find a picture...anyone?:)

Thanks in advance!

Mary Jane

we just returned from the Noordam and had a Quad cabin. The Berth is over the queen - have the steward make up your bed so your head is at the foot of the bed or you will be hitting your head everytime you sit up. Having the bed made up this way makes for a better night sleep! I will try to get pictures on for you.

Now I'm confused. I saw a picture on the HAL website, under the Noordam Cabins that shows the berth above the couch, but of course since you were just there I am assuming the website is incorrect. I'd love to see a picture. Thanks!

We were in 4159 on the 1/27 sailing. The overhead bunk was over the queen across the headboard end, just as upstate cruiser described. We just had a third (my granddaughter) who slept on the couch, which opened up to a twin. Sorry, no pictures,

Richard

Here some pics. It gives you a rough idea. It was stateroom 6016. We cruised the Western Mediterranean 5/06 10 days.

It was perfect for 3 adults. The couch was a comfortable sleeper sofa. Our stateroom attendant set it up and turned it down for our guest every night.

It was quite adequate and service was fine. I do prefer Celebrity over Holland America.:D

IMG_0716.jpg.149b6d62d8af384406f75e98e491f279.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg.5cb7b75d70c485821f4fd7bb77742ece.jpg

Now I'm confused. I saw a picture on the HAL website, under the Noordam Cabins that shows the berth above the couch, but of course since you were just there I am assuming the website is incorrect. I'd love to see a picture. Thanks!

That's not the upper berth. That's extra storage over the couch. The upper berth does not stick out at all when it is up, it is flush to the ceiling, all you can see is the handle.

Archived