Schedule for New Bedding on Constellation?

katiebeth

Does anyone have any information on when the Constellation is scheduled to get the new bedding?

I am hoping it is before we cruise the Baltics at the end of June.

I would think Celebrity would complete this prior to the European season, but have seen nothing to confirm my hunch. I also read somewhere that the Constellation is going into dry-dock in April, but I am not sure if this is still the case. It would seem logical that the bedding would be replaced at the time. However, the only thing I have read for certain is that all of the ships in the Celebrity fleet will have the new beddding by the end of 2007.

I would call customer service, but based on past experience, I have found that you get a different answer depending on who you speak with on the phone.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

We are looking forward to the cruise very much.

Thank you,

Nancy

Does anyone have any information on when the Constellation is scheduled to get the new bedding?

I am hoping it is before we cruise the Baltics at the end of June.

I would think Celebrity would complete this prior to the European season, but have seen nothing to confirm my hunch. I also read somewhere that the Constellation is going into dry-dock in April, but I am not sure if this is still the case. It would seem logical that the bedding would be replaced at the time. However, the only thing I have read for certain is that all of the ships in the Celebrity fleet will have the new beddding by the end of 2007.

I would call customer service, but based on past experience, I have found that you get a different answer depending on who you speak with on the phone.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

We are looking forward to the cruise very much.

Thank you,

Nancy

Hi Nancy !

Yes, Constellation is going into drydock in April, and the new bedding is supposed to be installed at that time. You should have the new bedding in plenty of time before your Cruise. Have a great time !

Archived