A Special Message to our Princess Cruise Line Forum Participants

LauraS

• Administrators

It is very rare that I have to post the following information, and honestly I don't really like having to do so.

As I believe you are all aware, it is a violation of our guidelines to harass another member, as well as post personal attacks toward another members.

This forum wouldn't be worth 2 cents if both positive and negative opinions weren't posted. While I realize many of you come here each day because you are fans of Princess -- personal attacks directed towards individuals who do not share your views will not be tolerated. Additionally, namecalling isn't allowed.

Making insinuations regarding the intentions of posters -- an example would be to call someone a TROLL -- is inappropriate. Posts will be removed. Depending on the severity of the attack, you may either receive a note from us, OR you may find your privileges have been permanently suspended -- without warning.

Conversely, if you feel you have been attacked or harassed, do not respond in kind. Instead, use the alert system we have here for that purpose and let us take care of it.

All nastiness will be removed from the boards...and anyone who participates may find themselves banned from Cruise Critic.

It is time to revert to the kinder, gentler Princess Cruise Line Forum I myself enjoyed so much while planning my Star Princess Aug 2003 cruise.

Thank you for your attention.

Laura

Archived