Walk or swim??

Entley

For those of you who have sailed on the Dream in the last couple months.... did you dock or tender in Cozumel?? I can't tell if they always dock or if they rotate the pier every other trip?

Any help is appreciated!!

Wow that topic really didn't describe what you were asking. :)

Really? will we get to WALK off the ship or SWIM off the ship?;)

Okay, so I tried to be creative but stay somewhat within the topic. I figure people get tired of the same old topic headlines... "Tender or Dock"

Plus since these boards are much faster and better performing, did you really lose too much time checking the topic out?:D :D

We Missed The Dream On 2/17 Due To Airline Problems (don't Fly Ata) And Met The Ship In Cozumel. We Flew Into Cancun, Took A Transfer To Playa Del Carmen And A Ferry To Cozumel Where We Then Walked Onto The Dream. Yes They Were Definitely Docked There! What An Adventure. Glad We Met The Ship Instead Of Missing Out Completely.

We Missed The Dream On 2/17 Due To Airline Problems (don't Fly Ata) And Met The Ship In Cozumel. We Flew Into Cancun, Took A Transfer To Playa Del Carmen And A Ferry To Cozumel Where We Then Walked Onto The Dream. Yes They Were Definitely Docked There! What An Adventure. Glad We Met The Ship Instead Of Missing Out Completely.

With all the problems Denver is experiencing this year;:eek: we are hoping we won't be telling your story!! So no chance to meet the ship in Progresso?

Congratulations on your success, like you said at least you didn't miss out completely!

Oh, and thanks for the info!!!

Thank you.

Also received news the international pier now can dock 2 ships; which may affect what NCL does. According to the report Cozumel now has capacity for up to 5 ships along side it's piers. Guess I'll know for sure in two weeks.

Thanks though, any and all information is good!!!!

Archived