2nd time cruiser question about Latitudes

chenille

Hi All.we took our first family cruise 2 years ago on the majesty Boston to Bermuda...it was fine.looking for another July family cruise from New York this time since the Majesty seems to be the only ship sailing from Boston ..my question is how much can you actually save using the Latitudes program..any good suggestions for a :) frugal yet funloving family of 4?? thanks

Hi All.we took our first family cruise 2 years ago on the majesty Boston to Bermuda...it was fine.looking for another July family cruise from New York this time since the Majesty seems to be the only ship sailing from Boston ..my question is how much can you actually save using the Latitudes program..any good suggestions for a :) frugal yet funloving family of 4?? thanks

depends on the cruise but it generally is very little some of the speciakls are better.

I agree with smeyer but you will get VIP embarkation and a Latitudes party invite.

The Dawn is a great ship:) and the Spirit gets great reviews.

Good luck with your decision.

Archived