How late do the restaurants serve?

mderaba

12 of us are sailing the Dawn on May 12, and we prefer to eat late. How late can we either make reservations or show up and still get served?

You have to be seated by 10:00pm. We had a 9:30pm reservation for Le Bistro and stayed until 11:45pm.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

12 of us are sailing the Dawn on May 12, and we prefer to eat late. How late can we either make reservations or show up and still get served?

Hi Mderaba,

We are also sailing on May 12 on the Dawn, we have a party of 8 all family.

Great ?, I was wondering myself about dinner reservations too.

Glad to see more of us on this cruise. Have you been on the Roll Call for NCL Dawn yet, if not check it out.

Hope to meet up with you all:)

Thanks, Baitman19 for that answer! And no, Gull, we haven't yet signed on to the Roll Call. Believe it or not, my family is taking a trip to Las Vegas next week, so I've been preoccupied with reading forums on TripAdvisor.com for that trip!! But I can't seem to resist looking at these boards for our upcoming cruise, either!! LOL The good thing is, that when we return from Vegas, instead of the usual apres-vacation letdown, we'll have our cruise to look forward to!:p

Hey mderaba, we travel to Vegas every year. Check out Las Vegas Advisor. They have forums much like this site. In fact it was on LVA that I found out about cruise critic!! Have a great time on both of your trips. We go to Vegas in July and cruise in December.

Thanks for that tip, Jenner9! Actually, I've been reading those posts on the Las Vegas Advisor website, too! I sent for the POV coupon book, which has a lot of good coupons. I'm really ready to get outta this cold Pennsylvania weather!:)

Archived