Popcorn On-Board?

Iceteaqueen

The only popcorn I've ever seen is at the outdoor movie screen on Liberty. I'm sure it will be available on Freedom, too. $1/bag. May well be on other ships when they play movies on "port days".

How do you have room for a microwave?? Don't the crock pot, grill, blender and inflatable baby pool take up all the extra luggage space? :D

hahaha...I was thinking the SAME Thing. :D :eek:

Is Popcorn allowed onboard? Also, can you buy it in the gift shop and pop it yourself, or is it that bagged Popcorn. Just wondering...I know it sounds weird but hey you never know.

To answer your first question, you could bring it on-board yourself, it is allowed. We brought a 20-bag snack pack of baked doritos, chips, pretzels etc. when 9 of us traveled at Christmas. It came in handy as snacks for the kids (big ones and little ones;)) during shore excursions.

If you want to take it off the ship I would recommend the snack size bags since you can't bring open food off the ship or back on the ship at your ports.

Ive been on a lot of cruise ships and the only one Ive been on was the HOL MASDAM where they served free popcorn 5 oz. bag in their movie theatreTHEY HAVE A nice theater showing current movies but the $3.00 pop to go with it seemed a bit high CARL

THE POPCORN CAN BE FOUND IN THE AREA BY ICE CREAM AND COOKIES i BELIEVE, AND SOMEWHERE ELSE...CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE, BUT YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR SNACKS BEFORE GOING TO THE DECK WHERE THE MOVIE THEATRE IS. THEY HAD GOOD MOVIES WHEN WE WERE THERE IN SEPT. 2005. THE POPCORN CAME IN PAPERBAGS. OR GRAB SOME COOKIES OR ROOM SERVICE BEFORE YOU GO!

Archived