Need advice/help..planning Hawaii on NCL

ranjan83

I need some advice/reviews, from those of you who have cruised on NCL Hawaii route. There will be 3 couples who are looking for a cruise around the islands in January, Feb. or March of 2008. We have all cruised other lines before, but it looks like the 10 day on the Pride of Aloha fits our needs. We want to see as much of the islands as possible and are looking to use the cruise ship more or less as a hotel. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help!!:)

We are a family of four booked on the Pride of Aloha February 13, 2008. My first advice would be to go to the Hawaii board under ports of call because there is tons of info there and a few locals who provide useful information. I see one of those locals just beat me to the boards. :)

I have purchased the Revealed books for the four islands we will be stopping at. Many recommend buying the books used or borrowing them from the library. I figure by the time the year is up mine will be worth my investment of new.

You mention that you just want to use the ship as a hotel/transportation. Still make sure you read the reviews so you know what to expect.

What I need to do is start my research in a more organized way because right now I am so confused and overwhelmed, I'm driving myself nuts.

Archived