Discount for 3rd person??

C-foxatsea

I'm not sure if this is the right category for this question, but I have heard through word of mouth that if you have three people in a cabin you get a discount on the third person? I haven't read anything about this on this website, though. I am planning on a cruise in the summer for myself and two children (ages 8 and 10), and just wondered if I will be paying the same for all three of us?? Any input is greatly appreciated:)

yes and no. You are getting a cheaper rate on the 3rd person in the same cabin however most web sites will take the total cabin price and divide it by the number a people in it. You all three end up paying the same price but it is cheaper per person then it is if you have only booked three people.

I think what you are referring to is the pricing on the Carnival Website. It will charge X amount for the 1st and 2nd passengers and then a lower amount for 3rd and 4th in the same room. So I could pay say 1500.00 pp for the DH and myself and 600.00 pp for each of my kids. Mind you I just pulled those figures out the air. It was for the sake of example.

Some sailings the 3rd passenger rate is a higher amount then other sailings.

Summer time sailings wont find that amount to be a huge sailing.

For the end of august the 3rd passenger rate is only 50.00 cheaper.

go to carnival web site and make believe you are booking a cruise for 3 people.. you will see the going rate for the 3rd passenger.

Inside cabins are cheaper then oceanviews. etc

If looking to book for a summer cruise do it soon as the triple and quad cabins will sell quickly

Archived