Infinity 14 night Hawaii Dress Code "schedule"

joyinam

Anxiously awaiting our 14 day Infinity cruise to Hawaii. As I finalize excursions, specialty restaurant plans, etc...I'm curious to know if anyone has the recent schedule of dining room dress code night by night? I found some very detailed info on these boards, but the ones I located were dated. Any recent info out there? Thanking you in advance, joyinam

there probably isnt any info thats new since this ship is in central/south america, and then it comes to san diego and we are the 1st hawaiian sailing,

but i read on our documents that theres 3 formal nights,, so i know that for sure,,

hopefully that helped a lil..

the cruise is almost here, whooo hoooo

take care

Melissa

It is according to your itinerary... for example port days are usually casual, first sea day formal and the remainder scattered.

I would also like to say forget about the specialty restaurant on the Infinity, service and staff great but food mediocre. Of course, we could have just been there on a bad night... Valentine's Day.

Enjoy your cruise, we did.

erms

Melissa - I know you're as excited as I am to take our cruise. I did see the number of formal nights, but like to make our other reservations as soon as we get on board for specialty restaurants, but based upon other post....don't know? Any other opinions about the specialty restaurant on Infinity? Thanks to both of you!!! joyinam

erms-you may have seen my other post re: wine and dine package, too. We like that on RCCL - do you recall if it is available on celebrity? Another poster thought not. This isn't the gift package....you buy the # of bottles of wine (diamond, gold,...on RCCL) when you arrive on the ship. Saves about 25% off by the bottle. Any info? Thanks!

Joyinam

I just got off of the Millie 3 weeks ago & X does not have a wine package like RCL. Unfortunately none of their ships have that package, but X still has the sommilier's(close regarding spelling) which is much better then the waiter's trying to help with the wine selections. I will be on the infintity 4/22 to hawaii.

erms-you may have seen my other post re: wine and dine package, too. We like that on RCCL - do you recall if it is available on celebrity? Another poster thought not. This isn't the gift package....you buy the # of bottles of wine (diamond, gold,...on RCCL) when you arrive on the ship. Saves about 25% off by the bottle. Any info? Thanks!

I don't drink wine but the specialty restaurant does have a wine and dine package but everyone at the table must take the package for that particular meal.

Hope that helps,

erms

Here's what I have. There are 3 formal nights, 3 informal, and 8 casual.

Using the #s 1-14 I believe it's Formal: nights 2,10, and 13. Informal are nights 3,5, and 12. The rest are casual.

Someone on these boards had posted these a while back and I made a note of it on my itinerary. Of course, each trip is different, and I'm sure these are subject to change. ;)

Archived