Baby Beach

Hflors

We will be in Aruba the end of March. Has anyone gone to Baby Beach? The pictures look wonderful. Does anyone know how far it is from the port? Can you get there by taxi or Bus?

Thanks for any info.

Arubalisa - thanks for your response. I loved the pictures of baby beach, though it seems pretty far from the port. I'll need to think about this, maybe a better plan is to go to eagle or palm beach.

Arubalisa,

HFlors and I are on the same cruise so I will hijack this thread to ask a question. I want to use the bus system to get to Palm Beach. What bus schedule should I be using. I don't recognize any of the destimations other than the Marriot. I do want to end up at the Radison as you have suggested.

Cruiseless

Arubalisa,

HFlors and I are on the same cruise so I will hijack this thread to ask a question. I want to use the bus system to get to Palm Beach. What bus schedule should I be using. I don't recognize any of the destimations other than the Marriot. I do want to end up at the Radison as you have suggested.

Cruiseless

From downtown Oranjestad where the cruise terminal is located and you will be catching the bus, the bus (Line 10 "Oranjestad to Hotels" (and back) ) will take you northward. The Marriott is the LAST hotel on the route, with Malmok (a neighborhood another 10 or 15 minutes north) being the northern teriminus where the bus turns around to head back south towards the hotels and finally Oranjestad. The bus WILL make stops at the other hotels, it is just that the Marriott is the last hotel on Palm Beach.

Arubalisa,

Thanks again for the help!!! If I ever see a person wearing an "I'm Arubalisa" t-shirt on the streets, I will buy her a drink. :-)

Cruiseless

I thank you and just knowing the assistance is appreciated enough reward for me.

Archived