recommendations for transportation to PT.Canaveral?

S.S.Oceanlover

I always rent a car. I prefer to be able to go at my own pace and I smoke so it's much nicer than being stuck on a bus with 60 other people. It also makes it nice because I can stop at a liquor store and pick up my alcohol for the cruise. If you rent from Avis, the code for Port Canaveral is P3F. It's just a little way from the pier and when you drop the car off they will shuttle you to the pier. Check out mousesavers.com and the ground transportation section. They list several codes that work for discounts. Good luck!

Hey Bill.......not sure how many you have or if you are interested in taking a limo but you can call Dennis at Lorden Transportaion....used him twice and one time was with all the hosts that were with us on the host cruise and they agree......He's awesome!...He also stops at a liquor store on the way.

Here's the link: http://denoak.home.mindspring.com/

Kristi,

Thanks for the information. Do you know the age requirements for Avis? My daughter is will only be 24. I'll be sending her down a day early also. Does the cruiseline run buses the day before?

Randy,

There will only be 2 in the party. My daughter and her new husband. :)

Bill

I'm not sure of their age requirements. Just go to avis.com and you should be able to find out. As far as buses the day before, it just depends if their is another Carnival ship going that day. I'm not 100% sure they would allow you to do this but I can't see why not? It would be worth a phone call to find out.

Kristi,

OK I just checked Avis.com Budget.com and the age requirement is 25. Since it'll be their honeymoon I want them to have no complications.

I think the limo service would be the best plan of attack at this point. :)

Thank you very much for the replies :)

Bill

Archived