owner's suite vs. vista suite

cruzemaven

I was just curious if anyone knows if the owner's suite (just the cabin) is any larger than the vista suite. I know the balcony in the owner's suite is larger. Is that where the difference in the square footage is?

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;8;17;18;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100[/img]
8/17Insignia Barcelona to Venice

I think the Owners Suite is a little bigger. On Ren we had an owners Suite and last year we had a Vista and we didn't think there was that much difference. As far as location, I personally prefered the front. When we were in the back in the Owners we seemed to have a lot of soot that would settle on our balcony. Others think there is to much wind in the front. We didn't have a problem with the wind. We have booked the Vista Suite again for our cruise in October. We can't wait!! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

We, too were in a (stern) owner's suite on Ren. We are in a Vista on the upcoming June 29th Dover to Stockholm.
I asked the same question a while ago (regarding the size, etc), and everyone said they were the same size...however...it appears that the long hallway leading to the bathroom (with the desk on the back wall) and the whole row of closets are missing in the Vista Suite.
This could easily explain the reported difference in size.

I'll let you know in a few weeks!

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Archived