Car hire - papeete and IC hotel

Davian

We are looking to hire a car to see a bit of Papeete ourselves before joining the TP cruise.

We are staying at the Intercontinental hotel:

1. do they have cars here or do you need to make a trip to the airport to get them and drop them off?

2. we only have from 10am to 2pm so wer wondering what is the best things to see and ways to travel.

We are looking to hire a car to see a bit of Papeete ourselves before joining the TP cruise.

We are staying at the Intercontinental hotel:

1. do they have cars here or do you need to make a trip to the airport to get them and drop them off?

2. we only have from 10am to 2pm so wer wondering what is the best things to see and ways to travel.

Once you get to the hotel you won't want to leave:) , this is one beautiful place with lagoons to swim in & the grounds are wonderful. But to see Papeete you really need more time. We took a tour arranged by the hotel, but if I had it to do over I would just relax at the hotel. Papeete was not one of my favorite places, just my openion. We were there in Feb, 2007. P.S. Be sure to ask for the al a carte menu in the restaurant for breakfast & save a ton of $$

Jan

We are also staying at the I.C. hotel in Papeete and I booked a car for the day through Hertz. They will come and collect us and take us to the airport to pick up our car. I think we drop it back at the hotel and they will pick it up.

Jennie

Archived