For those of you who have booked your air from CA through NCL

Hollyster2

I have heard from my Travel Agent that since we booked our air through NCL that we should expect a red eye flight coming back home. Has anyone booked through NCL and traveled from CA? Can you tell me what kinds of flight times and experiences you had? What airline and airport also? Thank you!

We booked air through NCL to Phoenix, and we have a stopover in LA. We are booked on a United flight leaving Honolulu around 8 pm and getting into LA around 5 am (with the time changes). Our flight to Phx doesn't leave LA until 8am! Not too happy with the flight arrangements, but it does give us a full day in Oahu before flying back.

Just got our docs for our 4/8 cruise. NCL put us on United LAX to HNL 12:50 arriving HNL at 3:55. Return will be on United again 1:08P arriving LAX 9:34P. No time to check out Honolulu but will make it back on time for school the next day.:(

We originally booked our air through NCL and were told by the NCL reps in both departments that we were as good as guaranteed to have a red-eye for our return to CA. Sounds like you should plan for a red-eye, but there's a small chance you'll have a mid-day flight.

beachchick

We booked air through NCL to Phoenix, and we have a stopover in LA. We are booked on a United flight leaving Honolulu around 8 pm and getting into LA around 5 am (with the time changes). Our flight to Phx doesn't leave LA until 8am! Not too happy with the flight arrangements, but it does give us a full day in Oahu before flying back.

We booked our own Air, Fly direct from Phoenix to HNL.

Depart PHX 8:15 am, Arrive HNL 11:55 am

Return

Deaprt HNL 3:15 pm, Arrive PHX 11:59 pm

We booked thru NCL on our upcoming cruise from Sacramento. We are on United Airlines. On the way to HNL we are traveling from SMF to LAX. Our flight leaves around 6AM and arrives in HNL around 1130AM. We are arriving one day early (Friday) and are staying at the Marriott through NCL. We plan on touring this day and SAT until the cruise departs. Our layover in LAX is about 1 hour or a little less. On the return we are also booked on United leaving HNL on SAT around 10PM. We are connecting through SFO and arrive back in Sacramento at about 830AM Sunday.

We booked a room at the Hilton on SAT using our Hilton Points and plan on just hanging around the hotel/pool/beach having a relaxing day until our flight out.

My wife and I booked our air through NCL and have a mid-day return flight to Sacramento. In fact, both of our flight times are good. We have the first flight out of Sacramento as well, which gets us to Honolulu early.

Thanks,

CB

We booked our own flights for June cruise. Our flight leaves here (PHX) at 4pm- arrives at 7:40pm. return flight leaves at 10:30 ish pm and arrives in PHX at 7:45am. Would have rathered a day flight home, but paying only $365 through ATA- and home owner for post cruise stay said we could stay until 5pm or so that day- all is well.:D

• 3 months later...

I booked my Air for our 7/28 POAM cruise through NCL. I just got my edocs yesterday. Our return flight leaves HNL at 3:55pm, arrives LAX 12:14am. Not bad.

Its the other way that I don't like. We leave LAX at 6:00am and have a two hour layover in SFO.

Archived