Princess Alaska Cruise Companion

Silver Streak

I ordered the Alaska Cruise Companion by Joe Upton from Amazon or Ebay - currently $11.09 on Amazon including postage for the 2005 edition. It HAS to be the same except without Princess in the title! I'm not sure I'd pay $25 for it, but definitely worth $11.09 (although I think I paid less than that).

I ordered the Alaska Cruise Companion by Joe Upton from Amazon or Ebay - currently $11.09 on Amazon including postage for the 2005 edition. It HAS to be the same except without Princess in the title! I'm not sure I'd pay $25 for it, but definitely worth $11.09 (although I think I paid less than that).

I don't see anything on Amazon for under $22.63 for the Princess edition (2004). Where are you seeing the 2005 edition for $11.09? The Coastal Companion is very similar, as I posted on the other thread, but the copyright date is 2004.

I did NOT say it was the Princess edition - I said I'm sure it's the same without Princess in the title!!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b/102-5870585-5205737?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Alaska+Cruise+Companion&Go.x=11&Go.y=12

Ebay has it for 8.99 including shipping - but I didn't check what edition it was. My edition IS copyright 2005

I did NOT say it was the Princess edition - I said I'm sure it's the same without Princess in the title!!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b/102-5870585-5205737?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Alaska+Cruise+Companion&Go.x=11&Go.y=12

Ebay has it for 8.99 including shipping - but I didn't check what edition it was. My edition IS copyright 2005

Thanks! This is what you get when you search by author: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b/103-8211453-1089413?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Joe+Upton&Go.x=9&Go.y=12 Amazon says the book you have is written by JOHN Upton! No wonder "Joe Upton" didn't bring up THAT edition! Next time I'll know to search by title!

If only Amazon had the right author listed when I searched for Joe Upton books 2 weeks ago, I would've ordered a used version of the book you have instead of the one I now have! I still might do that and return the book I ordered. Thanks for your help!

Archived