Where to Stay in Seattle

J&KCruisers

I found a place to stay in May at the Silver Cloud Stadium in Seattle. It is not that far from Pier 30 where most the Princess Ships dock and it is in an interesting part of down. Read that as historic, sports (Baseball Stadium right across the street and football stadium a couple of blocks away), kind of artsy and everything that comes with a big city.

I like this because we are not staying in Seattle long, just overnight, and it is not as expensive as the downtown hotels or as distant as the hotels by the Space Needle.

My notes on the place are at:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=515490

Blake

We stayed 3 nights at the Seattle Sheraton Hotel Towers, located at the corner of Pike and 7th. We had no need for a rental car. Great location. Highly recommended. We paid $75/night plus taxes bidding on Priceline.com We got a general idea of what to bid at biddingfortravel.com. The Sheraton hotel personnel treated us very well.

We caught an Airport Limousine from the SeaTac airport for $35 (including tip) to downtown. Limos are located on the same parking deck as taxis --- just look to your right.

We arranged for a Limo to and from the pier as well.

Cruising Alaska on a Budget

http://www.lavasurfer.com/info/alaska.html

Detailed information to assist you in preparing for an Alaska cruise on a budget.

Archived