Last second PG questions

jwas1

Headed for Tahiti in two days. Can't believe I forgot to ask these questions. Does the ATM machine in the Papeete airport work? What cards does it accept? Are there washers and dryers on PG? Thanks ahead of time for replies. Can't wait to leave winter behind.

Headed for Tahiti in two days. Can't believe I forgot to ask these questions. Does the ATM machine in the Papeete airport work? What cards does it accept? Are there washers and dryers on PG? Thanks ahead of time for replies. Can't wait to leave winter behind.

The PG has washers and dryers. I don't remember if the airport has ATMs but the PG can exchange money for you, much lower cost. ATM at the hotels take most cards. Have a great time, I will be on the PG on May 19

Mike

As far as I know the PG has not added washers and dryers for self-serve laundry. There is a line that you can extend over your bathtub which comes in quite handy for drying swim suits and items hand washed in the sink. I always take along about 8 plastic clothes pins and some plastic covered wire hangers to aid in drying stuff.

We have not relied on using an ATM machine in FP. I have heard that most times they work but can not be relied on to be working when you need them.

No, we were on it this past year and i didnt see any self service ones. However as someone mentioned there is a clothing line over the tub and you could bring some woolite to hand wash. I did this with my swim suits. We also did send out some clothes for them to wash two days before going home and it was pretty reasonable.

Dont forget the cheap blow up raft for island day!!!!

The PG does not have self service laundry facilities but their laundry service is very reasonalbe and very good. Next time I'm bringing all my dry cleaning along for their rates are great. Have a great time

The PG does not have self service laundry facilities but their laundry service is very reasonalbe and very good. Next time I'm bringing all my dry cleaning along for their rates are great. Have a great time

Sorry, when I said the PG had laundry, I was talking about the service, and it is very reasonalbe, but I don't pay next stop 400+ days on board.

Mike

Archived