Bedding

tromvest

What ships currently have the new Celebrity bedding? Does anyone know when the other ships will get the bedding. We are going on the Infinity in May and I have heard that the bedding is terrible, and hope that they have the new bedding on.

We're scheduled for our first Celebrity cruise to Alaska in August on the Infinity and I started a thread titled "Current Pod Status on Infinity." An experienced cruiser posted that the Infinity goes into dry dock May 20th in Vancouver @ which point we're hopeful bedding will be upgraded, but I'm sorry - doesn't sound like that'll help you for your cruise. We care about nice bedding too and one thing we've done is bring our own pillowcases; easy to pack and @ least you'll have something wonderful on your face. Also, when we store our goosedown duvets out of season, we squeeze them flat as a pancake in a jumbo Space Bag. You might consider that as people certainly complain about the awful bedspreads on Infinity. We will probably bring a duvet if I don't hear good things about the bedding being upgraded after dry dock. Hope you have a wonderful cruise nonetheless.

Archived