Liberty pool band?

fern1226

And that band was terrible!!! Poor english, played same song more than 3 times in a row! Played same songs (3 of them) daily.

Oh my gosh, that is so funny that you said that. I swear when we were on the Victory it seemed like we heard only one song. Whenever they started to play I would laugh. Even when I hear them in our home movies I crack up. I said to my DH, I would hate it if the Liberty didn't have a band and we would miss out on hearing the same song for hours on end.:)

Thanks for the reply.

One of the reviews I read on the Liberty said that the large outdoor screen basically took over the role of a band during the day. So does this mean there is no band by the main pool?

That was probably me, as I was commenting on that. I was on the Liberty a couple weeks ago-the "band", which consisted of 2 guys, only played a few songs, over and over. They took like hour-long breaks inbetween their sets of 3-4 songs. It really sucked. I remember that when I was on the Sensation a few years ago, the island music band was great, and they played most of the day. I personally don't like the giant screens-I think they are being used to phase out the deck music, which is part of what I really enjoy (when they're good!) But some people love it. It's just me, but I feel some of the stuff they're adding to the ships are just ridiculous-who needs a rock-climbing wall or a bowling alley, or for that matter a computer or phone on a cruise ship? The latter really defeats the purpose of a vacation, I think. :( And watching an MTV concert on the Lido deck during the day does not add to vacation atmosphere. . .

Please don't bash phone/computer needs. Some of us have our own business or travel leaving family behind. Me, I do both. Don't need the rock climbing wall, but a good deck band and a big drink of the day is a MUST!:p

Please don't bash phone/computer needs. Some of us have our own business or travel leaving family behind. Me, I do both. Don't need the rock climbing wall, but a good deck band and a big drink of the day is a MUST!:p

Hey, Honeywell. I know this doesn't have anything to do with the thread but Siesta Key is one of my most favorite places.

Archived