Europe 2008

chessbriar

I'm happy to say, that's all for now folks.

Those are the European itineraries. Looks like we have 2-3 weeks to wait for new information. I will keep my eyes open.

Sorry the listing isn't prettier, I got laz this year. I hope this fills your needs.

That's all for Connie, I assume she will then do a TA and some Canada Sailings

Hi Rick !

Per Celebrity's Press Release.... Constellation will leave Europe on 9/8/08, and will end in Cape Liberty NJ, to do Canada and New England sailings. It sounds like it will pretty much be the same as past years.

Does anyone know anything about the combination British Isles/Norwegian fjords itinerary that Celebrity and RCCL have offered in years past?

Thanks,

Donna

Someone posted the 2008 RCCL European cruises on the RCCL board. Most of them are on the RCCL website now, but for some reason the British Isles/Norwegian fjords one is not out there. It is available for booking by phone though -- I booked it, although it seemed pretty expensive, so I'm not sure I'll actually take it. I think the only difference in itinerary from the 2007 version is that it's only eleven days instead of twelve, and skips Amsterdam.:(

Archived