Anyone atall on J714 to the Med/Arcadia??

LibraLass41

Just wondered if there is anyone sailing on J714 to The Med on 22nd June?:confused:

For a long while now, the pando site 'Cruise Connections' has not had its future cruises entered into its system so that members of the site can see if anyone else is on their cruise. All cruises from April 07 not on, this is very annoying. Last time I went on a long cruise, I was able to arrange a meet up on board , but this is not available at the moment. We are told that we will get this facility back when the new site is relaunched, this was promised by 'the end of February 07' but we are still waiting.!

Looking forward to chillin on my balcony this year, as last year all the padded seat cushions were removed due to health and safety reasons after the fire onboard another cruise ship.

Sue

Just wondered if there is anyone sailing on J714 to The Med on 22nd June?:confused:

For a long while now, the pando site 'Cruise Connections' has not had its future cruises entered into its system so that members of the site can see if anyone else is on their cruise. All cruises from April 07 not on, this is very annoying. Last time I went on a long cruise, I was able to arrange a meet up on board , but this is not available at the moment. We are told that we will get this facility back when the new site is relaunched, this was promised by 'the end of February 07' but we are still waiting.!

Looking forward to chillin on my balcony this year, as last year all the padded seat cushions were removed due to health and safety reasons after the fire onboard another cruise ship.

Sue

Hi Sue,

Nice to see you over here, as I cannot get to see you over there, you know large lounge, front of boat, at the top, Aurora/Oriana/Arcadia. My Internet access is still playing up.

Well have you thought of starting a Roll Call thread on the following link:-

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=380

You may be lucky although the P&O usage is a bit thin.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

Hi Sue

My next door neighbour, Mary, is going on this cruise on 22nd June with her elderly mum. She doesn't have a computer so thought I'd answer on her behalf! Mary is a bit nervous as this is her first cruise. Her mum is 87 and a bit deaf! They are both looking forward to it very much.

I'll tell her about your post, she might be able to use a computer at work or something.

Polly

Yes, I like a drink in the CROWS NEST as well :)

I used to post on here a lot but have been unable to log in on here since before christmas, so re-invented myself as LibraLass a few days ago.

I am thinking of a weekender too now on the new ship Ventura in 2008 -N814 12-14 Sept 08, A long way off, but a small deposit secures :D Just being :cool: of course, like to look at new ships. Don't think she would be our first choice for a 14n cruise.

Sue

Yes, I like a drink in the CROWS NEST as well

I used to post on here a lot but have been unable to log in on here since before christmas, so re-invented myself as LibraLass a few days ago.

I am thinking of a weekender too now on the new ship Ventura in 2008 -N814 12-14 Sept 08, A long way off, but a small deposit secures Just being of course, like to look at new ships. Don't think she would be our first choice for a 14n cruise.

Sue

Well as you may have read on CC, I want everyone to book on Ventura and the Queen Vic. and leave the coast clear for me, for the cruise I want on Aurora or Oriana depending on which one does it in 2008.

I have a big birthday coming up and I want to celebrate in style!!!!!

Yes your correct I am 30.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:)Happy Cruising:)

Archived