All Inclusive Cruises

Smuncha Luncha

I've heard from 2 different people that Carnival offers all-inclusive cruises (including alcohol) to groups. I've never seen anything mentioned on here about this, so I'm wondering if that is just a rumor or if it's true.

Does anyone have any information regarding this?

But I think the consensus was that some had never heard of it, it was something offered a while back or something about an hour or two of an open bar for a private reception (as a booking perk) was offered. Good luck in finding a more definitive answer. You may just want to call Carnival directly and ask. :confused:

Everybody in a group must sign up for it. Group must have booked as such. Cost about $40/day for unlimited drinks. Since my bill is closer to $40/week...I wouldn't be interested. I've been as part of groups where the 1-hour bar [similar to the Captain's Party], was included as a "perk". No additional cost

We were on a cruise on the pride back a few years ago. We were not included in the group but friends of ours were. We found out there were a few different groups that had the all inclusive with alcohol. I would not recommend it. We wondered while on the cruise if they only offer this deal on certain cruises, because it seemed like the bar service was extremely slow and not all the bars were open, like they usually are, so it took longer to get drinks. It seemed odd that there were several different groups with the all inclusive, when on all other cruises, I have never noticed any groups that had it. Also I think you have to drink alot of alcohol to make up for the price difference, when we figured out our bar bill with cruise price, compared to what they paid total, we made out better, and we like to drink alot on the cruises.

Archived