RCI or TA Hold?

Just a general question if anyone can answer this. We are booked on Explorer of the Seas next March 2008 out of Bayonne, NJ. Currently we are in a E1 Balcony room. I'd like to upgrade to a Junior Suite on deck 9. But....only deck 10 is available for some reason. I don't like deck 10 because the Windjammer and pool are above. Do you think that either RCI or a TA are holding all the deck 9 JS' hostage? When do you think they would release the cabins? Thanks.

OH and by the way, I am laughing at you using the Balcony Snob in your siggie. I made it as a revolt against a post on the Carnival board and here it is on the RCCL board. It makes me proud...lol. :D

Michele, I have to admit to you...I stole the balcony snob from you because I absolutely loved it! Thanks so much. I've been checking online yes on the RCI site. If it doesn't change by the time we return on our cruise next month, will call my TA and inquire. I was just curious if anyone had encountered this issue. Thanks for your help. Love your postings, always to the point and you always make me laugh with your sense of humor. Anne :)

Michele, I have to admit to you...I stole the balcony snob from you because I absolutely loved it! Thanks so much. I've been checking online yes on the RCI site. If it doesn't change by the time we return on our cruise next month, will call my TA and inquire. I was just curious if anyone had encountered this issue. Thanks for your help. Love your postings, always to the point and you always make me laugh with your sense of humor. Anne :)

Oh no problem stealing it. I made it for that purpose. :) Us snobs need to band together...lol.

And as you know, online they do not release all inventory. I am guessing that just deck 10 is available because they are booking from the top down. If you call RCCL directly, no doubt there will be 1 JS available on deck 9.

When I was booking Freedom, there were no GS's available online but when my TA called RCCL there were 2 to choose from.

Archived