Is Constellation getting new bedding?

kyrisong1

I know Constellation is due for a short dry dock, I'm sure the pod upgrades are going to be a big issue, but I'm wondering if anyone knows if they are upgrading the bedding?

We just got off Constellation this March and my only down side in this cruise is that the beds were not all that comfortable, even after our most excellent cabin steward got us a eggcrate to put over the mattress. I admit I'm a princess about my bed, I have a double pillowtop at home, so it's hard to beat, but I'm hoping that they are redoing the bedding because we just booked again for next March:D . Beautiful ship!!! Cheers, Carole

I know Constellation is due for a short dry dock, I'm sure the pod upgrades are going to be a big issue, but I'm wondering if anyone knows if they are upgrading the bedding?

We just got off Constellation this March and my only down side in this cruise is that the beds were not all that comfortable, even after our most excellent cabin steward got us a eggcrate to put over the mattress. I admit I'm a princess about my bed, I have a double pillowtop at home, so it's hard to beat, but I'm hoping that they are redoing the bedding because we just booked again for next March:D . Beautiful ship!!! Cheers, Carole

All the Celebrity ships will have the new bedding by the end of the year. Don't know if it is being done at drydock since this is something that does not require a drydock to accomplish.

All the Celebrity ships will have the new bedding by the end of the year. Don't know if it is being done at drydock since this is something that does not require a drydock to accomplish.

Thanks for the info Don, now I can be totally at peace with my decision to sail on Constellation again next year!!! Actually even a hard bed can't keep me away from that beautiful ship. Cheers, Carole

Archived