12/30 Costa Fortuna New Years Cruise Hello !!

retdon

Hello to all aboard the Fortuna for New Years. 6 of us just booked and there may be more family joining. We are party folks even though a lot of us are seniors and we are looking forward to a great New Years.

Sounds like Costa knows how to operate a fun ship. Linda & Tom

Hey that is good, Costa pleanty..... Simagination, please let us know what the ship is like when you get back from your cruise.....

I did find out the dining times will change back to US standards from European, so late dinner will be anywhere from 8-8:30, better than 9:15pm. The slot machines will be changed from euro to US coins, YEA....

I think once the ship comes to the US we will be able to find out more about the special shipboard activities from Costa.

We now have 6 couples in our group and are really ready to go, the waiting wil be long but good.

Can't wait to hear how you like the ship. Linda

I could be wrong but I don't think it's the meaning that's the problem but rather the way it sounds. Cost-a-fortune.:D

Yes you are right, we can remember sitting in the show lounge on the Romantica when they announced their new ships name, most english there broke down laughing, much to the amusement of other guests.

DW said then she could never sail on her without falling about laughing and it wasn't worth the risk at her age.

Archived